Objectives of the Society
The Society aims at achieving the following objectives:
- The progression and development of the scientific thinking in the specialties of the Society ( osteoporosis and related diseases).
- Giving the opportunity for the members in the Society to contribute to the scientific development of its fields.
- Enhancing exchange of scientific thinking in its field amongst different institutions and disciplines in the Kingdom and abroad.
- To help establishing guidelines for the diagnosis and management of the common disorders related to the specialties of the society.
- Participation in Public Health Education in problems and diseases related to osteoporosis and related diseases.
- Issuing booklets, letters, etc. for public health education.
- Initiating, promoting and supporting programs related to the specialties of the society, Any of these programs can be run as a separate unit, under the supervision of the Society.
- Cooperating with other societies and institutions in the Kingdom and abroad with similar activities.