Benefits of Membership include:
- Discounted registration fees to educational meetings sponsored by SOS
- Discounted rates for SOS journal and publications subscriptions.
- Free SOS Newsletter: Members will receive regular newsletters providing updates on SOS activities and awards.
- Free copy of the SOS Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Assistance in developing research project
- Member is entitled to apply for a research grant
- Voting Privileges in the annual general society meeting
- Members who are fellows and junior faculty have the opportunity to apply for Awards in recognition of their scientific work.
- Networking – Members have the opportunity to establish a network of colleagues for advice, support and mentoring.
- Career resources and development: Allows job seekers to post their resume and CV in its searchable database.